Thursday, October 28, 2004

I just can't bring myself to do it.

I'm not going to vote for president. Both candidates are horrible, horrible choices. Kerry for his willingness to say anything, and simultaniously claim to be Catholic while endorsing abortion and some form of Gay marrage, and Bush for his fascist Patroit act and illegal invasions of foregin entitys. I am however going to go and vote on the ballot issues, because I think those are important. And there, your vote really does mean something. Becides which, there are a couple of really good ones to raise tons of money for schools. Those need to happen, and I'll lend my vote to help them.

God forever watch over and guard this fool, your wretched servant. Speak in my heart that I might always know the way, no matter what.

Thank you for Everything, Lord. Amen.

Alexey the Sinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home