Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Scream it to the skies: This has gone too far!

Actual headline: "Woman Upset With Screener's Request to Feel Her Breasts.

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission...

When do we stop? When do we draw the line? When do we recall the words of Patrick Henry: "Give me Liberty or give me death!" When do we tell the lawmakers, "I would rather die, than live under these laws."

When does it become intolerable? How far will we let them push us?

WHEN WILL WE REFUSE TO FEAR!?

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Alexey the Sinner.

On a personal note, my power steering went out on the way to church Sunday. Today, my mom gave me the money to fix it, and told me that it was no big deal, and that I didn't ask for much, and not to worry about paying it back. I love you mom.

Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home