Friday, October 01, 2004

Just keeping our feet on the ground...

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

That little link was new to me. I discovered it when looking for one which was keeping daily track of the number of US and allied soldiers killed in action. Kind of pales in comparison doesn't it eh?

Also, on the good news front (really) my prayre life seems to have resurected itself. It's still not what it should be for a good Orthodox rule of prayer. But I need to work with Fr. John to map out what a day in prayer for a working guy like me should look like.

Anyhoo...what else...oh yes. A friend of mine (unmarried unfortunately) and his girlfriend just gave birth to what I am told is a very healthy seven pound six ounce baby boy. Congrats to them. I pray that they will get married (this is probably being worked on even now, he is a very level headed guy, just graduated law school). On the upside he has a good job (a lawyer) and she met him at law school I believe, so she is very employable as well. At least I don't fear the kid will starve or be unloved or anything.

And... that's it for now.

Alexey the Sinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home