Friday, June 24, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me

I'm 24. I was gone the entire week leading up to the big day (arrainging housing in Buffalo), so I really didn't get to organize anything. I'm invinting a bunch of people over to the house, and who knows who will show up....and when. Dissapointingly, Carrie has not returened my calls. I still have her Christmas presents...But that's a dance we've done before. I may have really lost contact with her this time. Which would suck.

Anything else....lets see...

The Buffalo trip was great. I learned that I'll be living within a ten minute drive of where Buffalo wings origionated, and more like a five minute drive from the place that everyone told us did them even better. A place called, "Duff's". My dad and I split an entire basket of wings. Damn good.

OK, well, I'm off to bed. I have to get some movie times and then crash out till around 11:AM. Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger Priest Raphael said...

Happy Birthday!

Duffs is great! Yes go to the Anchor Bar as the "touristy thing to do" but Duffs may become your regular haunt, as it was for me when I was in college. Back then it was a bucket of wings, and a pitcher of beer for $8. I bet its a little more pricey now....

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home